The lovely Becky Lou tagged me and so you guys get to know a little more about me.
1. Answer the questions on your blog, replace a question you don't like with one of your own invention and finally add a question of your own.
2. Tag 8 other un-tagged people.
1. What is your current obsession?
Maison Martin Margiela (like always), finding a new haircut that suits me, trying to make the perfect couscous, shoppingshoppingshopping, playing my wii-fit, …
2. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would love to be able to fly!
3. What do you see outside your window?
Nothing really, because it’s dark outside.
4. What's your favourite colour?
Black, grey, dark blue, gold and soft pink.
5. Your weakness?
I postpone a lot, so I always have lots of last minute work.
6. Wich animal would you be?
A cute kitten, like my cat Toulouse.
7. What's for dinner?
I had a delicious selfmade Indonesian Bami Goreng.
8. If you could learn another language, which one would you choose?
French. I speak French already, but I would love to improve myself.
9. What's on your bedside table?
A few candles, a lamp, a dish with some stuff in it, a Paris interior book and Fashion Now (both from Taschen), a canvas with an Art Deco print and a sculpture.
10. Say something to the person who tagged you:
I love your sense of style and your clothes are beautifull!
11. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be?
Paris, right in the middle of the city!
12. What's your favourite children's book?
The beauty and the beast.
13. What's your favourite thing to do in the summer?
Travelling, next September we’re going to Budapest.
14. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My dreamshoes from the Maison Martin Margiela S/S 2009 collection. (The first pair in black, not the red version).
15. What's your favourite tea flavour?
16. What's your favourite article of clothing?
I love everything I own, but right now my new Dries Van Noten blazer (will post about that soon).
17. What would you like to get rid of?
The haircut I have now.
18. If you could go anywhere in the world for an hour, where would you go?
I would love to be in Lisbon again.
19. What did you want to be as a child?
A fashion designer.
20. Do you prefer day or night?
21. What's your plan for tomorrow?
Going to some shops and the library for some schoolwork.
22. What jewelry do you wear?
None at the moment.
23. What's your favourite smell?
Roses, Lavender, Vanilla and freshly washed bed linen.
24. What’s your favourite flower?
Ranonkel (I’m sorry, don’t know the English word and google didn’t help me either).
That's all for now. I know I've been a bad blogger lately, but things will change! I promise!