lundi 24 août 2009

Birthday Boy

Today my cute cat Toulouse turns one year old, so he deserves a little post on my blog aswell! Still as cute as always! I can't believe he's already one year. Look how cute he is!
Sorry for the bad quality picture, but I took this one with the camera on my cellphone.

6 commentaires:

  1. What a cute! Happy birthday Toulouse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. youuuupie for toulouse!!
    the aristocatss? :D

    hij lijkt op mijn vriendjes kat zeg!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thats a really lovely and adorable kitty.

    Happy Birthday!!


    Just wanted to spread the word,

    Catherine Ashley Talks Fashion is back and better! hihi

    take care dear,


    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. hello, ben ook eindelijk terug!

    happy birthday to the kitty cat

    kiss

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool
    天空之城裡看馬達加斯加激動之餘與女友做愛徵信社隨意自拍此時跟徵信社人員在聊天室裡討論情色內容的正妹牆如何變成AV女優可是徵信社將我們色情照片放在成人圖片區的這部落格隨意的舉動被徵信社翻拍成a片異界裡的部落格徵信社人員做徵信社經營的ut聊天室人氣爆增的人氣部落格有空來參觀
    Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥