vendredi 2 janvier 2009

A Blurry Little Bit Of Snow

Today it snowed a little and I just love snow (at least when I can stay inside). So I decided to go outside for an outfit shot. It was already dark so the picture is a bit blurry, but I liked how it turned out.

Beret: H&M (London)
Scarf: Vintage
Jacket: H&M
Dress: H&M
Tights: H&M (new ones with a lovely pattern)
Shoes: Zara

17 commentaires:

  1. i love it when long shutter speeds make the light go a bit crazy!
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very arty farty! I love the beret, I find myself very much into berets these days :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i love the blurryness of the photo :) cute outfit!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh yes, the picture turned to be so cool.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. lol... i like the blur... i had to look closer to notice the red details which i absolutely loved!
    :O)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like the picture, even if it's a little blurry, it's like you're moving.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. De foto is er erg gaaf uitgekomen! Ik mis de sneeuw. Zo zonde dat het niet met kerst gesneeuwd heeft!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love the snow !
    This is such a sweet photo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Dankjewel! Erg leuke foto is het geworden! ik heb je ook toegevoegd :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Although you say it wasn't on purpose I really like the effect. I really like the scarf, jacket and dress combo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love the picture and your shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. You look so comfy and cute, I like the motion you can see in this photo..like you are twirling :))

    happy thursday

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥