lundi 9 mars 2009

I Wish It Was Summer!

I'm so longing for nice weather... I'm not a big fan of winters and bad weather, because I'm always extremely cold. I really need some sunshine in my life, I'm sick of this grey and cold and rainy weather. At least I can start counting down the days untill things change.
I made this outfit with Polyvore today while I was dreaming of a warm day in spring (also to have a break from all my school work). The perfect outfit for a day of fun with friends in the city.
Glamour

Thanks to the ever so sweet Seeker for giving me the 'Your Blog Is Fabulous Award' and to the ever so sweet Sam for giving me the 'Unique & Chic Award'. This is really sweet!

7 commentaires:

  1. Im with you 100%! Love that dress! :o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely Imelda, how are you my darling? hope everything fine.
    Thanks for your words about me, always a sweetheart you.

    Nice combination.

    Love
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hé das toevallig, mijn laatste post heeft gelijkaardige titel, oftewel hoe strontebeu ook ik de winter ben ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. mmmmmm wat een leuke outfit!
    ik heb ook al zooooveel zin in zomer, ben al mijn winterkleren beu, en heb al zoveel nieuws dat ik wil aandoen aaaghh! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hi imelda,

    eindelijk weer wat tijd gevonden om te bloggen :)

    geweldige selectie - echt comfy-chic!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥