mercredi 7 octobre 2009

The New Label.Fashion Focus

The new Label.Fashion Focus is in stores right now. I received it yesterday and read it cover to cover. Again the magazine covers lots of interesting subjects: Handmade Fashion!!!, Beautiful French Labels, Madeleine Vionnet, Comptoir Des Cotonniers, The Best Styled Photoshoots and I can go on and on about it. It's a must-read if you're into fashion! If you can't get enough of Label.Fashion Focus (like me) just visit their blog with lots of fashion news posted daily.
Selling points

2 commentaires:

  1. ooooooooh i will so have to get this magazine! I'm obsessed with strange quirky arty mags at the moment!
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I haven't heard of this magazine, I'll have to check it out!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥