vendredi 12 septembre 2008

Looking Angry

Today was such a stressfull day, because I had to get my grades. There was no need to be stressed because I passed every exam I took. This makes me so happy happy HAPPY!!!! So tonight is party-time!
Wednesday I went to the hairdresser and in the evening we went to the café to celebrate the birthday of 2 of my best friends in the world. It turned out to be a great evening and this is the outfit I was wearing that sunny day. Don't mind the angry face I'm making, but the sun was shining to hard.
Dress: H&M
Legging: H&M
Shoes: H&M

9 commentaires:

  1. Gefeliciteerd!!!
    De jurk is supermooi, echt iets jaren '30-'40!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh dear, you look so nice!!!!
    Love the colour combo.

    Thank you so much for your words about my health.
    I'm much tiered, stressed and overwhelmed, so to prevent a breakdown I must slow a bit.
    I think I'm not stopping blogging, I'm too addicted to it, but I would spend less time blogging, so visiting blogs will not be on a daily basis as I was doing.

    Take care sweetie.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That's a really pretty dress. The sharpness of your bob looks really nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. dankje :) ja dat was het idd. Hele leuke outfit trouwens :D x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I LOVE IT ILOVEIT

    You look amazing wearing these...

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Congrats on passing all your exams!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i love the dress! its so cute, and the new haircut looks very good on you

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥