mardi 2 septembre 2008

Just A Quick Post

This is just a little post to tell you guys that I'm still here and that I will be updating again from next saturday and than I will have more time to stop by your blogs aswell.
This friday my dad will come to Leuven to help me move all my stuff into the new apartment. I just can't wait untill everything is there and I can start decorating!
There is something else I wan't to ask you guys! The boyfriend and I are going to London in about 2 weeks. We've never been there and so I was wondering what do you guys recommend for us to see? We already made some plans, but more nice things to see would be great. And of course what are the best shops to go to? And I'm also searching the best secondhand and vintage shops!
Thanks a lot!

8 commentaires:

  1. Great news dear, the move and the holidays....
    I wish you all the luck of the world in your new home, and that you enjoy and have lots of fun at London.
    I was there some years ago, but I didn't go to shops, but you must go at least to Portobello Road!

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We are moving also very soon. I will be very busy too. :S

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ik ben begin augustus naar londen gegaan .. aanrader zowieso!
    oxford street (met o.a. top shop heeft op de beneden verdieping een vintage afdeling, lovely!) heeft geweldige winkels en camden market is een must, daar heb ik een aantal vintage stukken gekocht.
    veel plezier :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oooh londen! lucky you ;)
    Ik ben alvast benieuwd naar alle tips die hier zullen gegeven worden dat ik dat ook weet als ik es nr londen ga. Veel succes voor vrijdag!!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. good luck with the moce! and London sounds lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. good luck with the move, haha


    I so recommend you a walk along the Thames...at night, it's great. Don't waste your money in the Londoy eye. And you should check the National Gallery and the British Museum.
    I recommend you www.walks.com > these are thematic tours around the city, they are cheap and entertaining. About shopping, I found nice shops in Charing Cross road, but I'm not an expert in this area.

    Enjoy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Very cool about the London trip. I've never been so I can't recommend anything, but I hope you have fun!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥