jeudi 12 août 2010

H&M Fall Preview

I'm currently studying again for 2 exams, so it seems like it's been forever since I went on my last shopping trip (Well, it hasn't even been that long and I still have to show lots of things that I bought over the past weeks).
I love looking at new collections that will be in stores soon. So I'm always happy when I find new collection previews on the Nitro:Licious blog.
The H&M-fall collection seems to have some lovely pieces that I really want in my closet. Can't wait for me to find these beauties in the store. I might even drop by H&M today, who knows what I'll come home with.
Lovely dress with the cutest birds!
Want Want Want!

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi sweetie :)
    Love those dresses!
    Big kiss
    Su

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love that black top!!!!! You've got a nice blog. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Pff, voor mijn part mag H&M stoppen met leuke jurkjes in de winkelrekken te hangen. Ik koop nooit nog iets anders en heb bijgevolg geen enkele broek meer. :|

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥