vendredi 24 décembre 2010

Tonight's Outfit

We're getting ready to leave Leuven to spend Christmas together with our families. I hope we'll get there in one piece, since there is so much snow. On the other hand, I guess we all love a white Christmas (once we're save inside).
Finally I can show you guys another outfit (picture overload!). I really love this dress, but I have a feeling lots of people will think this isn't the best dress for Christmas. Well I like it and that's the most important. 
However I'm having some trouble with the ruffles at the shoulders. I'm thinking about cutting them off, I'm not sure about it though. What would you do?
Dress: H&M Fashion Against Aids Collection
Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: A shop in Leuven
Clutch: Vintage



Have a wonderful evening everybody!
Love, Imelda

10 commentaires:

  1. I like the ruffles - they balance out the poof on the bottom of the skirt. It's cute! Happy Christmas!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. the dress is amazing, it has a great colours!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Tof kleedje! Ik snap je probleem met de ruffles, ben daar zelf ook niet zo'n fan van! Ik heb ook een heel mooi kleedje, supertof printje, maar ook weer zulke ruffles en dat vind ik toch net iets minder. Als je een oplossing weet, let me know ;)

    Veel succes met de trip naar de familie, ik ben gelukkig zonder al te veel problemen uit Leuven weggeraakt :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Have fun tonight!
    You look gorgeous ;)

    Merry Christmas!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merry x-mas! Echt een super leuk jurkje, en waarom zou het niet voor de kerst kunnen? Staat je echt super goed^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ik heb hetzelfde kleedje en ik heb de ruffles er gewoon van afgeknipt, ik vind de onafgewerkte kanten zelf iets hebben zoals bij de h&m collectie van Lanvin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. smoking hot outfit - je ziet er super uit!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥