lundi 18 août 2008

Comme Des Garçons

I'm happy that the fashionblogs are finally starting to post previews from the CDG collaboration with H&M. I'm always excited to see what the designer collection for H&M will look like.
The pieces that I've seen so far aren't really my cup of tea, but I'll make my final decission when the clothes are in store (yep, I'm one of those people who's waiting at the doors untill it's opening time). The only piece that caught my attention from the first moment is this beautifull dark blue coat. Let's pray that I can get my hands on this one!

4 commentaires:

  1. Yes, this coat looks pretty good.
    Well I'ven't seen much of the collection.
    Also I never get one piece of the special collections from H&M, I'm too far...

    Thank you darling for your support about my mother, sometimes it's hard.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes, the coat is lovely, isn't it? I like some of the other pieces too, but I don't know if I'll get my butt down to the store to look at it when it arrives.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I will go to get a look when this collection arrives.

    ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. you're right, the coat is lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥