dimanche 1 juin 2008

Froufrou's

Last week I recieved my beautifull clutch I orderd at Froufrou's.
Froufrou's is a great online shop managed by the lovely Léonie (Madame Mode) and her boyfriend. They sell lots of great pieces (vintage, secondhand and new) and the prices are low. I would say, just go check out the site and leave me some stuff to buy aswell.

I'm really in love with my new clutch. Too bad I'm stuck inside studying, because I can't wait to use this clutch. So I promise photos of me using this gorgeous piece will follow!

9 commentaires:

  1. You're clutch is sooo nice. I understand your wish to use it asap.

    Never heard about that site, must check it, do you think they ship to Portugal?
    Because they're so many great on-line shops that don't do the shipping to here. Well, I'll check it.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's lovely and I'm sure it will get lots of use.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Vintage is always the best.
    You are lucky to have such friends with taste
    like your blog a lot it's the first time i read it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wat een leuke webshop die Froufrou's! haha grapje.

    Ik ben benieuwd naar de draag-foto's in ieder geval :D Ik ben blij dat hij in goede handen is hehe

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like it!

    the color of the leather and the frame go so well together!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. zara found the verygood idea by copying luxury brands !
    i see lots of thes shoes in paris

    good choices

    cheers from Paris

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

    STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. that is a really nice clutch!!!!

    i want it..

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥