samedi 23 avril 2011

Essentiel Flash Collection Summer 2011

2 weeks ago I was invited at Essentiel in Brussels to check out the Flash Collection for summer 2011. A very colorful collection that you must see in real life. I'm talking fluo yellow and pink all over the place and I loved it. Nothing better to spice up your outfit than a splash of color. 
We got spoiled with good music, cocktails and delicious macaroons (yummy!). The event was the last on the planning of that day (press days in Brussels) and although I was tired I did have a great time meeting a lot of interesting people.

 Can I have the whole platter?



 I really want these black shoes!!!
And I want this vase too!!!
Picture by Kim
The evening we got the opportunity to shop at a 20% discount, but I resisted the temptation (ain't I a good girl?). I got my fix that evening from the beautiful store itself, it's so nicely decorated. You should really go and have a look yourself.
I had a great time and want to thank Oona for inviting me.

What do you guys think of the Flash collection?
Love,
Imelda

8 commentaires:

  1. Quel merveilleux moment tu as du passer, entourée de toutes ces belles choses !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Net iets té flash voor mij hoor :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super! I Loooove Essentiel!
    I have the black heels :)
    Enjoy the good weather!
    x Lix'

    http://lafilleloveslixury.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Geweldige foto's! Die collectie ziet er super uit! Nu nog een Essentiel in de buurt vinden! xxx Fijn pasen meid

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Van mij mag Essentiel voor elk seizoen een Flash-collectie maken. ♥

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥