jeudi 29 avril 2010

Outfit I Love

I'm cleaning up my computer, so the next days I'll post many different things that I saved over several months. Great streetstyle photos, outfits, designerstuff I really want, beautiful clothes, ...
Today I'm leaving you guys with this picture from Victoria Beckham. She's so nicely dressed in this shot. The perfect outfit for a shoppingtrip, minus the high heels. Wouldn't mind having this outfit in my closet! I really need to go shopping again.

Today my boyfriend and I are together for 5 years! I'm so happy right now!
Dus bij deze: Wim ik zie u graag!

5 commentaires:

  1. Een dikke, welgemeende proficiat voor jullie beiden ! *kus*

    & Victoria Beckham vind ik altijd mooi gekleed. Alleen spijtig dat ze zo aan de skelet-kant is, anders kon ik mijn outfits baseren op de hare. Hetgeen wat zij aandoet, zullen mijn rondingen niet ten goede doen denk ik zo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW proficiaaaat !!!! ook al 5 jaartjes zeg!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. wow dat is al lang zeg, maar wel heel leuk voor je! proficiat!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 5 years, wow!! that's so cool!
    congratulations

    i need to go shopping too, haha. It's a necesity!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥