mercredi 14 avril 2010

That Dress!

Finally we had another warmer day here in Belgium, just love those days. I'm wearing a dress which I bought almost 2 years ago at H&M and had never worn before. I loved it in the fitting room, but never seemed to like it when I put it on at home. Today my boyfriend convinced me that it was a great dress for me. So I'll guess this will be one of my favorites this summer.
Yesterday I went to the hairdresser and I must say I really like my new haircolor. And tomorrow I'm going shopping in Antwerp with my sister and my boy! Can't wait!
Have a nice day!


Dress: H&M
Boots: Invito

16 commentaires:

  1. Kleedje is mooi, en staat je goed!
    die eerste foto is heel mooi!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. schone schone haartjes - en ik ken dat van die stukken die je nooit draagt, ze dan weer in je kast ontdekt om vervolgens niet te snappen waarom je het zo lang niet hebt gedragen...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci beaucoup pour le commentaire !
    Jolie blog ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh I wished we had more sunny days too :)

    http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

    XOXO, C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. you look so pretty! I love your hair, I've been thinking about going red too. Except I have to do it myself and I have like three times more hair than you do, its a lot of work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. aw it's very cute. that's so sweet of your b/f too :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Mooi haar, mooi jurkje! Geslaagd shopdagje gehad in Antwerpen? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. your dress is pretty cool. I hope you had a nice time and nice shopping

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Heel mooi jurkje, staat je echt goed! Die haarkleur gaat u zeker ook goed af ;) Hoe was het in Antwerpen? Ik ben er gisteren geweest met de mama en mijn zusje, maar niks gevonden :( Dan ga ik al eens op stap met de portefeuille van de mama, zo zonde! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Das een schattig jurkje! Vooral met het strikje erbij! Bedankt nog voor je comments en see you around:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Mooi kleedje. Zo spijtig dat je het nooit eerder aan deed, het staat je geweldig!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. i'm giving you a blog award. check out my blog for details :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥