vendredi 30 avril 2010

Gorgeous Dress

Post 2 in the 'cleaning up series' is about this beautiful dress, which I would love to have in my own closet. It's perfect!
I don't even know who's dress it is or where I was planning on buying it (the only size left was very small, so didn't buy it). I have this picture for as long as I can remember, so I really can't give you the source. If anyone can, please do so.
That's all for today (I know it's not much), right now I'm about to go home for the weekend. Have a nice weekend everyone!

5 commentaires:

  1. Have a lovely weekend too !

    http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

    XOXO, C.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That really is a beautiful dress, kinda like a kimono :)

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ooh jammer dat het te klein was, zou je goed gestaan hebbe!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. supermooie jurk, ik wil ze ook, ben benieuwd of iemand source vindt

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥