jeudi 8 avril 2010

Spring!

First of all, thank you guys for the sweet birthday wishes. I had a wonderful birthday, just can't believe that I'm 24 already :)
Right now I'm having my easterholiday, so 2 weeks in which I can do what I want. Every morning from 9 to 12 I'm a volunteer at a local animal shelter. I'm working at the cat department and I'm so loving it. Those cats are so cute and if I could I would bring every single one home with me. There is this little red fellow, he just loves to cuddle, he's just too cute for words. I'm going to miss all of them when next week ends.
To celebrate spring I made a quick shoppingtrip to H&M, wanted to buy some things from The Garden Collection. Too bad that H&M in Louvain didn't stock anything that was on my wishlist... But I found this beautiful dress and top and it made me forget about all the other things that I wanted. Maybe I'll be able to find all the other items on my wishlist in Antwerp next saturday (especially that red floral jacket!).
Did you guys get anything from the garden collection?



Photos courtesy of H&M

6 commentaires:

  1. so cool you're a volunteer!!!

    I plan to do some shopping today, wish me luck

    so great that you had a nice time during your birthday and now some time to rest :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dat jurkje wil ik ooook! Maar ik heb het echt niet nodig en ik ben een beetje blut :( hmmm dilemma dilemma!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ooh prachtig jobje als vrijwilliger bij de beestjes !

    ja hier in gent hadden ze ook niet de dingen die ik wilde van de garden collectie (wilde de floral bustier) en al de rest was redelijk teleurstellend vond ik in het echt. Kvond de 'nude' kleur echt niet mooi,twas eerder rozig/zalm. En die flashy dingen vond ik ook niet mooi. Jij hebt de 2 mooiste dingen eruit gepakt :) over het jurkje twijfelde ik ook eventjes maar ik weet van mezelf dat ik dit soort jurkjes onmogelijk kan ophouden. Dus nja :)
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. vond het in t echt wel teleurstellend + H&M is altijd mooi op foto maar éénmaal aan vaak een tegenvaller

    kleedje is wel supermooi

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ik heb nog niks gekocht maar vandaag of morgen zal ik toch mijn slag eens slaan. :D 't Kleedje hierboven valt toch allesinds in mijn smaak.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥