jeudi 18 novembre 2010

Select by Threadless

Threadless is a community-based company that prints awesome designs created and chosen by you!
I was so happy when I got contacted to review a t-shirt from the Select collection by Threadless. Select is their new premium line of clothing designed by the community, but curated by Threadless. 

"It includes original Threadless designs blown up, scaled back, with the original concepts intact. The products are printed with water-based inks on finer cotton, to be softer and eco-friendlier.
The woman's collection includes racerback tanks, tunics and tees. Men get more t-shirts, but with slimmer cuts and different materials than original Threadless tees."

It was hard to choose one t-shirt from a whole bunch of t-shirts that I really liked, but I ended up choosing this Girly Eco Hooded V-neck t-shirt designed by Ross Zietz: Birds of a Feather. That name alone makes it pretty.
The shirt itself is a blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester and rayon and with low impact dye. Perfect for a Green girl like myself!

When the package got delivered at my house I couldn't wait to open it. Everything was wrapped in  silver paper and it got a really lovely note attached to it. It's the small things like these that make a company loved by lots of people!

Here's a closer look of the design. Such a great idea to make the birds fly out of the feather, I love it! Do you guys like the design?
This design is also available in black and white, which are actually more my colors. But I just loved this one more because it's a hooded t-shirt.

Here's me wearing my beloved shirt in combination with some loose black pants from Zara. Trust me, you'll love it too once you've tried it. The fabric is so soft and I like the sleeves that are a bit longer than on a normal t-shirt.

I took 2 other pictures from the Threadless website which I really love. 
The first one is also from the Select collection, from the new Autumn designs added to the webshop. The second t-shirt is from the normal Threadless collection and has the cutest design ever! Don't you just love it?

Threadless has some really cool t-shirts (for woman and men) with great designs. If you want to surprise someone with a very cool gift (Christmas is getting closer), don't hesitate to check out the Threadless webshop. 
Source: Threadless

13 commentaires:

  1. love the tee-shirt it's such a great design.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Heel leuk t-shirt, fijn dat je dat mocht reviewen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice T-shirt. Fair trade is a great thing!
    xoxo from Hannie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. heel mooi! Ik kende dit niet, ik ga zo eens kijken op de website,thanx!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. it looks good! i like how it's eco-friendly. it would be even better if it was organic cotton though.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Net mijn eigen bestelling geplaatst! Ik ben fan! Dank je wel voor de tips! Ik ga je vanaf nu ook volgen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. jeej, lijkt me heel leuk zo iets testen - staat je ook echt goed!
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. ahhh fantastisch! ik vind threadless zo leuk! :P sommige shirtjes hebben echt zoveel humor en intelligentie in zich

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I have just posted my order: 2 t-shirts as Christmas present for my boyfriend :)

    I was curious how much extra taxes did you pay because it is US delivery?

    Madalina

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. @Madalina: I really haven't got an idea how much taxes you'll have to pay. I got this t-shirt to write an advertisement about for the company so I got it for free.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥