lundi 4 octobre 2010

My Favorite Beauty Brands: Balm Balm


"Balm Balm is the UK's leading 100% Organic Skincare Company. Everybody will love the gentle formulations of our products and we want to take advantage of the fact that apart from being 100% organic, all Balm Balm products are free of Parabens, SLS's and preservatives. You will love Balm Balm for it's wonderful simplicity and feel secure in the knowledge that all Balm Balm ingredients are certified organic by 'The Soil Association' and that we only use responsible ecopackaging."


I already know Balm Balm for some time now and I must say: I can't live without their products anymore. 
The products are great, they do exactly what's promised on the website and they smell natural (no fake perfumes). Balm Balm doesn't test on animals and is BUAV approved, which is very important to me. 
Their Facial Range is my absolute favorite, I promise to review all my products in another post.
A company with these standards (100% organic, BUAV approved, ...) deserves a place in everyone's bathroom.

Where to buy: Balm Balm Website & Be So Pure (Belgium & The Netherlands only)

3 commentaires:

  1. A very interesting review. I didn't know about Balm Balm, but I'm very interested so I'll be alert.
    Thank you for sharing.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lijkt me geweldig - ik heb eigenlijk nog nooit beautyproducts online gekocht - werkt dat een beetje vlot? Ik voel en ruik nogal graag voor ik zoiets koop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. lijkt me geweldig - ik heb eigenlijk nog nooit beautyproducts online gekocht - werkt dat een beetje vlot? Ik voel en ruik nogal graag voor ik zoiets koop.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥