vendredi 21 janvier 2011

New Pants

It doesn't happen that often that I buy some new pants, but last weekend I did buy some very cool pants at H&M. 
The boyfriend and I were on a search for a new coat for him. When we were at H&M I just had to look at all the things on sale and I saw these pants that I've been wanting for some time. I just never felt like trying them on or I needed my money for other things. Now they were only 10 euros and I knew I would regret it if I didn't take them home with me. 
This is actually the first piece of clothing I bought during this sales period. I'm going shopping next week, so I might end up with some more discounted pieces. Although I usually buy pieces from the new collection instead.
And I promise that an outfitshot will follow soon!
Do you guys like my new pants?
Love,
Imelda

7 commentaires:

  1. Ziet er een tof printje uit!
    Heb zelf ook nog niets gekocht in de solden :( geen tijd! Plus ik hou eigenlijk niet zo van solden shoppen, ik word er nogal zenuwachtig van haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. die heb ik ook gezien, maar helaas hadden ze mijn maat niet meer :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. that print is awesome!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥