mardi 11 janvier 2011

Shopping @ Rituals

I know this is another beauty related post today, but I just really want to share the things I bought on my last visit to the Rituals shop. I can tell you guys that I really love sales at Rituals. I guess we all do, right?
 I bought these 2 conditioners, both were discounted 50%.
* Shikakai Secret: a nourishing ultra-shine conditioner based on Indian Rose and Shikakai. This conditioner has a moisturising effect that ensure beautiful, healthy and shiny hair.
* It's A Wrap: an ultra-light conditioner for frizzy hair, leaving it smooth, nourished and shiny. Organic rice milk nourishes your hair, while cherry blossom provides a unique frangrance experience.
The handlotion was 50% discounted and the daycream was 30% off.
* Imagine Hand Lotion: Massage in this rich lotion to moisturise hands and keep them soft. Nourishing rice milk and allantoin leave hands silky soft, while cherry blossom provides a unique fragrance experience.
* Awareness Day Cream (Normal - Dry skin): This moisturising face treatment minimises fine lines and fatigue marks. Natural Venuceance stimulates the production of ceramides and restores your skin's moisture balance from the inside out.

I took the description of the products from the Rituals website, because I haven't tried these products just yet. But I'm so happy with my purchases that I really wanted to share them with you guys already. So expect some reviews coming up in the next months.
What do you guys think of my buys? Have you already tried one of these products?
Love, Imelda

Source: Rituals

2 commentaires:

  1. Heerlijke producten! Ik hou van de shampoo en douche gels x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Leuke dingen heb je gekocht!
    Kan best tellen met die kortingen hé ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥