lundi 14 février 2011

Fendi: Spring-Summer 2011

Today a post with little words, but beautiful creations to look at. My favorites from the Fendi Spring-Summer 2011 collection.
I can't help it! I'm in need of better weather, so I keep searching for great looks to wear when spring is finally here. Enjoy!



What do you guys think of this collection?
Love,
Imelda

Source: Style.com

6 commentaires:

  1. Love the dress on the second picture !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wauw, prachtig!
    Vooral dat oranje kleedje en die schoenen zijn mooi!
    Me wants! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. these are so pretty and perfect for spring, it doesnt help that Karl Lagerfeld is the designer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm def appreciating the pops of colour

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. mooie - zomers en luchtig - niet echt iets voor mij maar vind het wel mooi!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥