vendredi 4 février 2011

Roses For Me

Valentine's Day is getting closer! Even if you don't participate in the Valentine madness, you just can't ignore all the hearts and love in stores.
At Maasmechelen Village (an outlet village) they've selected a lot of gifts perfect to give to the one you love. You can find all the selected gifts on the Maasmechelen Village website.
I've already found my perfect gift, of course a gift my boyfriend has to buy for me (LOL). You guys already know I'm a huge L'Occitane en Provence fan. So when I saw this 'Rose 4 Reines' gift set, I knew that this was perfect to add to my collection.
And if this first part of my post didn't convince you guys, I'm sure this second part will. Because shopping at Maasmechelen Village means shopping at discounted prices. We all love that, right?
Original prices: € 19, € 37, € 12 & € 21
Outlet prices: € 12,70, € 24,80, € 8 & € 14,50

Would you guys like to get this as a present? Do you guys buy anything for Valentine's Day?
Love, 
Imelda

1 commentaire:

  1. wij doen daar eigenlijk nooit niet echt aan mee - hoewel dat voor een hartjesgek als ik wel de uitgelezen kans is voor vanalles en nog wat met hartjes! hoewel ik heb net bij asos een hartjespull besteld - telt dat ook als valentijnscadeautje (voor mezelf dan ;p)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥