jeudi 24 mars 2011

New Look Store Opening - Brussels

Last tuesday I was invited to attend the opening of the new New Look flagship store in Brussels. The shop is situated at the Nieuwstraat 39, so you can't miss it on your next shopping trip.
We got spoiled with delicious candy, drinks, french fries, a 50% discount on everything, ... It was super crowded, so the evening was a bit hectic, but nonetheless I had a great time.



I guess we all know New Look as shoe heaven, so I couldn't resist trying on several shoes. I ended up buying 2 pairs. I was/am on a no-buy, but I just couldn't resist these beauties at a 50% discount (oh the excuses)! I still think I didn't do too bad, I could have gone totally crazy and buy all the clothes I liked (which would have ended with an empty bank account and needing several people to carry my bags). 

Thanks to New Look and Tam-Dem for inviting me to this great event! I had a lovely evening!

Do you guys like my new shoes?
Love,
Imelda

11 commentaires:

  1. Leuk seg :) eerste paar is heel schoon. Kheb gezien dat OPI er ook was, nagels laten doen?
    Liefs x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Mooie shoe boots!
    Gelukkig dat er geen New Look in Leuven is of mijn bankrekening zou ook gepluimd zijn...

    Mss ga ik volgende week eens naar Brussel een kijkje nemen ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dat sleehakmodel staat ook op mijn verlanglijstje ! Nearest New Look Store ??? A'pen, Brussel, Brugge ? Niet echt interessant dus als je tussen Leuven en Mechelen woont ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ja, vooral die eerste vind ik keiimmooooi ;)

    haha, leuke avond idd!

    brunetteblogging.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. omgoshh candy land! ahh I would've taken a whole lot with me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love the first shoes!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Heel leuk
    ik was ook op het event

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Mmmm al dat snoepgoed... En 50% korting op alles, you lucky girl!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Heel leuke aankopen..
    ik heb me niet kunnen inhouden zoals jij
    2 paar schoenen, een ketting, oorbellen, een blouse, hoedje en short..

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Superleuke schoenen! Vooral dat eerste paar vind ik echt cool.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Nice post and nice stuff. I really like this post..............

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥