mardi 12 février 2008

Back to School

I'm sorry for not posting a few days. School has started again yesterday so I was enjoying my last days of vacation to the fullest.
This outfit shot is already a few days old, but I didn't had any time to post it yet. 
We took the picture on the train, something new, because I was bored of all my other outfit shots.
T-shirt: Zara
Skirt: My grandmothers (selfmade)
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Secondhand

8 commentaires:

  1. I loooooooooove the boots in nude! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you look great, the boots are great.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the colour of the skirt, and the flat boots.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope school gets fine. You look really good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thx you guys!
    Actually the boots do have heels, but you can't see it in the picture :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. great look, your grandmother is an artist!.
    Kisses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love those boots and the skirt!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh, I love the skirt. And the boots & top are the perfect neutrals to go with.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥