mercredi 13 février 2008

Rosebud Salve

I finally found the famous Rosebud Salve at Urban Outfitters in Antwerp.
I heard a lot about this product and so I was eager to try it out and see if it was as good as they say. 
It costed 11 euros, not that cheap but it's really worth the price. The smell is great and the salve really helps. The can is very cute aswell. 
I only us it as lipbalm, but it can be used on dry spots, wounds, ... 
I would recommand this salve to everybody

12 commentaires:

  1. Never heard about.
    I think we don't have it here.
    That's a pity :(

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. They have Rosebud salve at B&BWorks as well. Im very in love with it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Can be used on dry spots or wounds? That's so functional, it's incredible.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You know? I've heard about it for ages, and I've yet to try it. Always forget to look for it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I've never heard of it
    but I always love finding a fantastic product that actually works!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i never heard about it, but i will try to look for it.thanks.
    kisses.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thre are no Uurban Outfitters in Paris!! :( but i'm gonna check on their website ciz this product seems to be very great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hi imelda! Thanks for your comment, I´m flattered you like my blog, see you soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I LOVEEEEEEEE THIS STUFF! I DEPEND ON THIS STUFF. SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND IT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I swear by Rose & CO Apocathery Rose Petal salve, it comes in an adorable pink floral tin. i actually think that using it on my lips before bed helps me sleep because of the heady aroma!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥