vendredi 29 février 2008

Prada Fall 2008

I know I'm a bit late with this post, but I do want to show you guys my favourite pieces from the Prada fashion show in Milan.
The dresses are amazing! I love the lace, the colors and the vintage feeling these dresses have. There's nothing more to say, accept enjoy looking at these great pictures from style.com.



I don't really love the last dress, but those shoes are amazing!

4 commentaires:

  1. I loved Prada Collection for next winter!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great, despite the lack of colour :)

    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The shoes from this collection are amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautifl. though colours a bit sad..
    but the dresses are really awesome.

    hugs!
    Josephine

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥