dimanche 24 février 2008

Sonia Rykiel Shoes

If you looked at my wantlist you know by now that I want a pair or more Sonia Rykiel shoes.
The picture shows my absolute favourite pair! Those pink peep-toe shoes with the flower on top are just amazing!
I stumbled on them while reading a Belgian fashion-magazine. They're from a girl who works together with Sonia Rykiel herself.
There is only one problem, they're not from this season and I don't know from what season they are... So I think I will only dream about these shoes and never own them. Because I have now idea where I can find them now.

I also really like the spring/summer 2008 shoe collection, these shoes can be viewed online at the Sonia Rykiel site.
I really think I'm going to save for a pair of shoes by Sonia Rykiel. Since last week she's in my top 3 of designers!

15 commentaires:

  1. I love the pair in the back with the wood heels!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I adore that pink pair, it is very, very cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ooh the pink pair with the roses is really unique; you don't see a huge rose on shoes very often!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. We don't have Sonia shoes over here.. but yes I love the pink shoes!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. those are really cute. I wonder how high they are.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. good god the pink pair is adorableeee

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I've been noticing quite a few shoes adorned with flowers similar to this pair, but I really love these.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. They're gorgeous! I hope you manage to find them somehow:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. oh my good!, those shoes are fantastic!, did you find them?.
    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I always liked her clothes, but I've enver thought about the shoes. But those are really fantastic, that color!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. wow, I'm in love with them!

    I want a pair similar!!!

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I'm not very much of a pink fan, but I do love those hot pink shoes!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥