jeudi 21 février 2008

My Wantlist

Well, my wantlist is becoming bigger every week and that's not really good for my savings. I do want to share my wantlist with you guys. Sorry no pictures, but I'm sure it's easy to imagine what I mean.

- A pair or more Sonja Rykiel shoes (really on top of my list)
- Platform heels
- Black high waisted skirt
- Leather skirt
- Bright colored skirts
- Navy blue blazer (I prefer 3/4 sleeves)
- Pink clutch
- Fur stole (I've been searching one for some time now, but I still didn't find one)

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh dear, I think you're not the only one... I'm with you...

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thats crazy how you want specific sonia rykiel shoes. I wouldnt even be able to find anything by her here where I live!

    Ive been looking for a fur stole forever now, to no avail because they just arent that popular and the old ones dont last long. so the ones that are around (on the internet mostly) sell for more than I can afford!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm with you on the black high waisted skirt:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I've been looking at leather skirts on ebay. There are a lot of pencil styles, but I kindof want a ruffled one/a-line one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh goodness, I want a blazer too, not to mention more patterned and printed skirts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. My wish list is bigger, haha. I want a blazer too. I wish you could find one :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥