vendredi 22 février 2008

My Urban Outfitters wannahaves!

I plan on going on a little shoppingtrip to Antwerp next week (again)! Since they have an Urban Outfitters there I did some research on the net to find stuff I really want from their shop. When I search for stuff online I only look at the accessories. I prefer searching the clothes in store, internet doesn't do it for me in cause of buying clothes.
I did find some great stuff I really want to have, lets hope I have enough money next week and that they have everything in store.

These shoes are just so beautiful! If I find them, now matter how much they cost, I'll buy them! The color is perfect and they're perfect for summer!
I love peep-toe shoes and well, I don't have a brown pair yet!
This clutch is amazing! I already saw it in stores in black, but I want the plum one. If I don't find it in stores, I guess I'll order it online. It's just too cute, I really need to have it.
Again a pair of sunglasses. I can't resist cute looking sunglasses, I already have so many, but this one has the perfect vintage feel!

13 commentaires:

  1. I so agree with you: that clutch is truly mazing. I want one and i wish we had UO! argh argh argh. I envy everyone who had topshop, H&m, forever21 and UO in their countries.
    Shipping to my country ends up being too expensive.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hehe I do the same thing, I internet shop 'n then go into the store 'n get what I put on my list..lol. Oh btw that plum clutch is really cute.. good pick!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, I love the clutch!!
    The shoes are pretty too, but the clutch, I want one too...

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That clutch is very nice, very highbrow.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love the weaving pattern of the brown peeptoes, they look really natural, nice picks. Smart shopper, haha.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. The brown peeptoes are so cute, and definitely perfect for summer with its lovely cut outs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I go broke every time I look at the urban outfitters website or catelogue.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. ahhh UO always stocks so many things that I want, have fun on your shopping trip!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh, I like your blog. I was in London summer 07, and I'm so sad for not visiting Urban Outfitters.. Found so much nice on the internet! And btw, that clutch is beautiful :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Mmmmm, nice picks, especially the shoes, you can never go wrong with brown basics - timeless.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for your sweet comments ♥